Theme: Digital Transformation in Regulatory Science
September 18-19, 2024
Little Rock, AR, US
Theme: Emerging Technologies for Food and Drug Safety
September 27-28, 2023
Theme: Advances in Nanotechnology for Food and Medical Products: Innovations, Safty and Standards
October 19-21, 2022
The Global Coalition for Regulatory Science Research (GCRSR) was established in 2013, under the leadership of the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Its membership is comprised of regulatory bodies across the globe. GCRSR has forged international partnerships and collaborations that focus on adopting emerging technologies and big data science to improved regulatory science research on the safety and efficacy of foods and drugs.
• Defining the role of global research collaborations in advancing regulatory science and its impact on public health.
• Exploring the future of regulatory science research as a tool for advancing regulatory science in the areas of food safety and medical products.
• Developing strategies for training of regulatory scientists in a global setting.
• Holding workshops and scientific meetings, including the annual Global Summit on Regulatory Science, to discuss the current development of new technologies and their potential utility in the regulatory settings.
• Exchanging scholars and students for the purpose of providing education and training courses.
• Enhancing the development and use of regulatory science principles.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2023 GCRSR