The Global Coalition for Regulatory Science Research (GCRSR) was established in 2013, under the leadership of the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Its membership is comprised of regulatory bodies across the globe. GCRSR has forged international partnerships and collaborations that focus on adopting emerging technologies and big data science to improve regulatory science research on the safety and efficacy of foods and drugs.
• Defining the role of global research collaborations in advancing regulatory science and its impact on public health.
• Exploring the future of regulatory science research as a tool for advancing regulatory science in the areas of food safety and medical products.
• Developing strategies for training of regulatory scientists in a global setting.
• Holding workshops and scientific meetings, including the annual Global Summit on Regulatory Science, to discuss the current development of new technologies and their potential utility in the regulatory settings.
• Enhancing the development and use of regulatory science principles.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2024 GCRSR